Guessing Game #2


I have to say, I had a lot of fun with this Guessing Game this past week and I hope you did too.  Lots and lots of guesses and I think all but one of the images was guessed by someone.  All good guesses and I thank all of you for playing along.
The TOP SELLER for the week of Feb. 24th-March 3rd was. . .
"THE WANNA BE BUNNY GIRL"
There were 28 winning guesses and from those I used the True Random Generator to pick the winner.
That lucky person is #15.  Mary M. that's you! Just drop me an email, and I'll get that FREE image right out to you.
**The winner was chosen in order of the guess.**
Now, are you ready to play again?  I sure am.  There are a couple of repeat images from last week, but will "Wanna Be Bunny-Girl" top the list again?  Only I know. Sorry.  Couldn't resist. 

For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1.  Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2.  You may only enter ONCE.  All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3.  When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment.  That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess:  1. The Nature Nap Girl
4.  You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, March 24th. to comment with your guess and be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5.  ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.  
6.  The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Here are the Top 5 selling images for the week of March 4th. thru March 10th.  Which one do you think sold the most?
So, now all you have to do is play along with your guess.  Remember, please include both the NAME & NUMBER when leaving your comment.
Good luck.  
And don't forget about the SHOW ME post & the COLOR ME challenge.  Those are fun too.

Comments

  1. Congrats Mary M.
    Okay, my edu. guess is #4 Decked out Easter Bunny!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nature nap girl is my guess.#1 Thanks, this is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl, #1 ''The Nature Nap-Girl'' is my guess!
    Congratulations, Mary, lucky you!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...me thinks Decked Out Easter Bunny No 4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Going To Say Nature Nap Girl.#1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cheryl,
    Hmmm it's a tough one but I am going to go with #5 Wanna Be Bunny Girl again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so much fun! Smiles..
    My guess this week is Nature Nap Girl!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going with #5-"Wanna Be Bunny Girl" again this week. I have been seeing her a lot over blog land. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my....this is a tough one! I'm going to have to go with #5, Wanna Be Bunny Girl, again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is fun. My guess is # 5 - Wanna Be Bunny Girl.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh - I guessed right last week lol. Hm - since this week's challenge is Nature my guess would be #1 The Nature Nap-Girl.
    This is real fun Cheryl

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's 5. Wanna be bunny girl, again

    ReplyDelete
  13. #5 Wanna Be Bunny Girl

    She is my favorite of the 5.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cheryl
    i think its nature nap girl, tried to play last week computer wouldnt let me, lol, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't believe I chose the right one last week!
    Congrats to Mary M. :o)
    This time I am guessing #3 The Thinking Spot
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it's gonna be again #5 Wanna Be Bunny Girl
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  17. #1 The Nature nap Girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Cheryl,

    I'm going with #1 The Nature Nap Girl. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think Wanna Be Bunny-Girl, #5. Thanks for the fun game and opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Based on my education, my guess would be #5 0 Wanna Be Bunny-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  21. #1 Nature Nap Girl, though I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am going to go with Decked out Easter Bunny (#4). I really like this game. Thanks for letting us play along!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think that it's #1 The Nature Nap Girl. Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. #5 Wanna Be Bunny Girl

    Again this week....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woo this is fun, my guess is #1 Nature Nap Girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. #3 The thinking spot...been there a lot myself just recently
    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  27. #5 - Wanna Be Bunny Girl!!! xxLinda C.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts