Show Me #15


Hey, did you know it was Thursday?!  At least that's what I heard.  And if that's true, then it's time for another SHOW ME post.  Now, I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm willing to bet, that I'm not the only nosey person around 'these here parts'.  Well, let's just see.
First, lets get to the lucky random winner for last weeks post.  
That person is lucky #11.  Patricia.  That's you!!!
Congratulations.  Just drop me an email, and I'll get your free image out to you.
Now, here's a little something that I'm working on.  This may look a little familiar to you.  A while back, a very dear customer wrote to me and asked me to do an image similar to Bunny Chit Chat, but with cats.  Well, as most of you know, I have to be in the 'mood' to draw something.  I get TONS of requests and even though ALL of them are FANTASTIC suggestions, I still have to 'feel' it to draw it.  Well, this week, I was 'feeling' it.  So, I'd like to introduce Kitty Kat Chit Chat.  Now keep in mind, it's still on the drawing board, but should be ready soon. . .so be patient you sassy gals.  I promise she will be ready by Tuesday. . .or if you're really good, SOONER.  You just never know.
So, what are you working on?  I'd love to see.  So, go ahead, snap that photo and just link the photo or your blog post using Mr. Linky.
You'll have until 5 PM, Wednesday, March 16th. to post your link to be entered for the FREE image. Winner is chosen by True Random Generator.  Good LUCK!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE YOU!

Comments

  1. Love the image you are working on! I just printed "Bunny Chit Chat" for a card I'm working on. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhh I am happy happy happy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the finished image! This is absolutely wonderful! Put one in my cart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute image, Cheryl! Wish it was puppies instead of kitties, though! I have two Labs that would not like seeing these sweet little kitties. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also entered this into the pink and white challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smiling Cheryl it really is a gorgeous image that one! And I'm not a cat person either. hehe.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts