COLOR ME #14

It's Tuesday girls and you know what that means, it's COLOR ME day.  How about that.  And I've got 3 images for you to choose from this week.  I had planned on just having two, but try as I might, I had the worst time trying to color one of them, so I thought I'd throw that one in too.  I'm sure you don't mind.  And to be honest, I got a little lazy.  :D  Besides, I love what you come up with.  Makes it easier for me.
***Also, please note that the new cut-off time is now 5 PM EST.***
There are TEN new images this week for you to grab.  Yep, I was inspired.  Don't know what got into me.  So. . .let's get to the winners for last weeks COLOR ME challenge.
The winner for the Funky Watering Can with Flowers with her entry is: Judy Kreucher

The winner for the Decked out Easter Bunny with her entry is: Jodi-Ann Lee

Congratulations ladies!  Just drop me an email and I'll get that FREE image out to you.
So, here are the three images that you have to  choose from this weeks COLOR ME challenge.
Each image is available for just $2 while the challenge is going on. What do you think?  Sound like a deal.  Yep.
Nature Nap ~Girl~ Stamp

Nature Nap ~Boy~ Stamp

The Thinking Spot Stamp
So, get coloring.  You may enter one card per image and if you follow the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week of Pink & White, you can enter that challenge too!  
You'll have until 5 PM EST, Monday, March 14th. to link your photo or blog using the Mr. Linky widget. 
Can't wait to see. . . .so get busy!

Comments

  1. They're all lovely cheryl - brilliant!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since I didn't win any images, I guess I'll be shopping today. I have to have these 3 for sure. All the new images this week are awesome. Congrats Judy and Jodi. Your cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, ladies! Adorable new images too, Miss Sassy One!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies, beautiful entries!
    Love these new images Cheryl ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new images!! I just entered my card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoddess! I'm the first entry again!! Come on girls.. Get CRAFTY!!!
    Number 1 NEVER WINS!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful images! And wonderful entries! I wish there was more time in the day. One of these days I'll join in again, I promise! So many projects to get caught up on..... love coming buy for a snoop anyway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Judy and Jodi. Well-deserved win! Cheryl check your email. I have to have some of these new digis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved them all; I will try and make another card with the other 2 images.

    Here is my entry http://www.craftconfectionery.com/2011/03/thinkingspotand-copic-sprayer.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Cheryl!! I am sooo thrilled!! Congratulations to you too Judy!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable images I had to go grab them of course..

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad I stumbled onto your site! Played along using one of your fun images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun images to color. Bought them all! I already have 2 finished. I only have 1 to go.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here's my submission with "The Thinking Spot" image. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards ladies. WOW. . . Zach is going to have a hard time choosing. Glad he's the one doing it and not me!! :)
    Thanks for playing along this week. Can't wait to see what you do with the new images for next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts