Pumpkin Everything

That's right. Fall is in the air. Or at least at Kraftin' Kimmie's it is.
Fall has to be one of my favorite seasons of the year. The beauty of the leaves, the crisp air and the beginning of the decorating season.

Mz. Kimmie asked me to work up some fun images for you this time & I think we hit the nail on the head. This month's set has some adorable pups, kittens, a yummy basket of apples, prize winning pumpkins, an antique wagon & of course. . . .the adorable Lulu! But don't take my word for it. Check it out!


Happy Fall Y'all!




Need a little inspiration? Then check out these beauties!

Such fabulous coloring and embellishments. Absolutely gorgeous!





These beautiful cards, just make me want to pull out all of my fall clothing & go pumpkin picking. Simply stunning.
Hop on over & see what the other wonderful ladies have created for you to drool over. But before you do, to get in the mood, go grab you a cup of pumpkin spiced tea or coffee.....
Until next time. . . .happy coloring!

Comments

Popular Posts