HOP into spring!!!

...and if I do say so myself, it's a very short and happy hop. So, you should totally join us.
Spring is quickly approaching and it's time to celebrate the arrival of the new flowers. To pull out those flip-flops, put on those shorts and get out the gardening tools. It's SPRING time folks. I know that you have to be as ready as I am.
This month my Kraftin' Kimmie Release is called Springtime Friends. And what sweet little cutie-pa-tooties they are! They are perfect for all of your upcoming whimsical spring & summer projects! You don't want to miss out on these. That is for certain.





You just gotta 'hang in there' and 'go fly a kite'. We are ALL ready for spring like weather and the Krafty design team has created some amazing and oh, so gorgeous cards for a little lot of inspiration! Check 'em out!





Aren't the stunning! I told you. So...what are you waiting for! Hop on over and take a look see.
I'll see you next month!

Comments

  1. Fabulous cards and what a great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable stamps! I have the digi of the girl hanging from the tree with the dog so I love this version and this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling. Love the different layers - in different cuts.
    thanks for sharing some great cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, this is another adorable set and the DT has really done a fabulous job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness overload! Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards you created with a super fun stamp set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. These were just adorable. I really need to Get those stamps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts