Kraftin' Kimmie Release & HOP!

Ugh.........or at least that's what I hear Cavemen used to say.  LOL

Who would have every thought that Cave Kids could be so cute. Well.....Kimmie did, that's who.  She asked me to sketch up these little cuties and I have to tell you, even though I drew them, I think she picked the right theme, as they are so fun and adorable.  We hope you love them too. Who wouldn't LOVE to receive a card embellished with one of these little cutie pies.  Hmmmmmm?!



Cave Kids Rubber Stamp Set!!!



Need some inspiration and motivation?  Just check out these amazing cards that some of the Kraftin' Kimmie girls have done.  They make these cute little cave kids look absolutely adorable and very stylish, I might add. SOOOOO stink in' cute.





I Love, Love, Love these cards. They are simply stunning. Don't you agree!!!!

Now, all you have to do, is pop over to each of the Kraftin' Kimmie design teams blogs and leave them some love and you'll be entered to win a gift voucher to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop. That's super easy, don't you think. And TOTALLY worth it. Besides, you know you want too! :)
So....what are you waiting for. Get hopping and I'll see you next month.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts