Show Me Thursday #146

~~~Please note.....this SMT will run for THREE weeks~~~
Happy Thursday y'all!  Hope you're having a fantastic week and a great start to your day.  The weekend is right around the corner and for us in the US....it's Father's Day weekend!  Do you have plans?  I'll be heading to my sisters this weekend as she is fixing her HOMEMADE pizza for our dad.  He LOVES her pizza and I can't say I blame him.  It's the BEST I've ever had!!!!!
Whatever you decide to do....I hope it will also involve a little bit of relaxing.......

And now, let's get to the winners. And just who are those two lucky winners?

Drumroll please. . . they are......

AJ & VIVI
Vivi....that's two wins in a row.  You should seriously buy a lottery ticket. :)
Congrats ladies.  Thanks for sharing!!!



Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop right to you.

Now, for me.  I've been busy sketching and here are TWO of the latest ones that I've been working on.  Whatcha think?  What is the secret??????




Well, now that I've shown you mine, I'd love to see what you are doing. This time you'll have THREE weeks to enter the SMT fun!.
You'll have until 9 PM EST, Wednesday, June 25th, to link up your photos and or blog to be entered in the random drawing to win a free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop.  And yes, you may enter three times.  Once for each week.  How fun is that!!!
Until then......
Happy SHOWING.......


Comments

  1. Thank you and congrats to Vivi. I will email you later on when my yahoo mail starts to act correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to AJ and Vivi! You're both on a lucky streak!
    Love the new images, Cheryl. Curious to see the second one finished.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGG, I won!!! that is awesome!!!!!! so so happy!! YES, I must buy a lottery ticket!! that is such a lucky!!!! I'll drop you an email!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, Thank you so so much and Congrats to AJ too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts