Thursday, May 2, 2013

Show Me #120

Hip, hip, hooray. . .  It's Thursday! And so, you know what that means. It's time for another TWO weeks of SMT fun!  I hope that you all are having a fantastic week.  I'm getting ready for my nieces wedding on Saturday.  Still have a dress to get some errands to run and get to wrapping the gift.  Oh, how the time does fly!  I can't believe that we are already into May!  Good grief!!!

Thanks to everyone that played along in the SMT fun.  Each and every post and photos were wonderful!  I enjoyed them ALL!  Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve this week!
But let's get to the winners.
The two lucky winners this week were. . . .
Craftdee Donna & Cynthia
Congratulations ladies.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image sent out to you.  Hope you'll have time to play along again. . . .it's fun, isn't it!




I am getting back to 'hands' on drawing and coloring and have had a blast.  I promise that I will try to get some of these new images into the store soon!  This is just a little something that I'm working on. Gotta love Sally in a baseball cap!  I know I do!


Well, now it's your turn.  Get busy.  I mean, really. . .you have two weeks, after all.  And yes. . .you may enter twice.  Once for each week.
You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, May 15TH, to get your photos and/or blog posted to be entered in the drawing for one of the FREE images from the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop. . .
So. . .run, don't walk.  Get busy and let's have some fun!

2 comments:

  1. What a great surprise this morning! Congrats to Donna as well. What a precious photo!

    Sally does look sweet in the ball cap and tennis shoes. I'll be watching for the finished image, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Donna and Cynthia!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain