Show Me #110

Hip, hip, hooray, it's almost Friday!
This is going to be a quick and too the point post as I still have to finish up my post for Illustrated by Cheryl and storms are approaching.  I hope that all of you are enjoying a wonderful week, beautiful weather and are staying safe.

So, let's get right to it.  First off, thanks to everyone who played along last week. Such fab photos and posts.  You ladies have been really busy!!!
And who was the winner of the FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop last week?  Well that was the sweet and oh, so sassy . . .
ANN
CONGRATS Ann!  I'll credit your account this morning.  If you all didn't get a chance to check out her post and photos, be sure to do so!  It's definitely worth the click!

Well, I'm still a work in progress with my project, but I do have a little snippet for you.  I know, I know. . .I'm not being nice again.  Oh well, you'll get over it. . .SOON!  Hmmmmm.  I wonder.


So, get busy and start snapping those photos.  We can't wait to see.  You'll have until Feb. 6th to link up your blog or photos to be entered in the random drawing for the FREE image.
Have a great week . . . .

Comments

  1. Congrats Ann!
    Oooh cant wait to see what those images turn out to be.
    Jess M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ann. Even the random generator knew who should win. Love that book of words and the whole idea behind it.

    Cheryl, loving the new images and their store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ann! Have fun shopping.

    The new images are so fun, Cheryl! I'm headed to the new store for your fabulous sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    This is all I've got this week - still recovering from last few months of chaos. I am working on a new valentine today with one of my favorite Sassy Cheryl images. :<) Wishing you a great day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts