Show Me #95

Hip, hip hooray, it's time for another SHOW ME THURSDAY!  It's been a busy week here and I'm ready for the weekend.  The fall weather has finally set in and it so enjoyable having my coffee each morning.  Love, love, love the fall temps and I can't wait to see the leaves start changing.  Have they begun to change where you are? Ours probably won't be changing for another couple of weeks and I'm sure a nice long drive in the country will be in order once they do.

What fabulous SMT posts and photos you all shared with us last week.  Thanks to everyone who played along. They were all great.  And who was the winner of the FREE digi from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop? That was . . .
Miss Debbie
Did you all get a chance to check out her post and photos.  Make sure you check it out.  It's worth the click.
Debbie, just drop me an email and I'll get that free image credited to your account.  Thanks for playing along. . . .and I hope you'll share another amazing post this week.

Well. . . .my creative mojo has been MIA a little and I've had a difficult time getting motivated to sketch much. . . .but this little fun sketch is something that I was working on over this past week.  I haven't quite figured out what I want to do to make her feel 'finished', but she's getting there.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  I'd LOVE to hear them!

So, get busy, and get out those cameras and start posting.  We can't wait to see what you're working on this week.  Remember, it doesn't have to be craft related. . ..it can be ANYTHING!
You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, October 17th to link up your blog or photo to be entered in the random drawing for the free image.  
So. . . .what are you waiting for!?!?!?!  
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!


Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Debbie! I really enjoyed your post.
    Can't wait to see what you ladies have for me this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo, thank you so much!! My first post and a winner too - Thank you so much Cheryl. I am now trying to think what I can show you this week LOL

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, I love getting a little peek at Sassy Sally with the bell and her little friend! looks like it will be lots of fun to color!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have just downloaded some more new images from Cheryl...cuties too. Today in between caring full time for my nearly 100 yr old dad I have had fun making this card for challenges...Artificial Flower Girl...luv annie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts