Kraftin Kimmie winner!

Well . . . . .it was quite a ride on the Kraftin Kimmie hop. . . .and there were some gorgeous cards from the Design Team.  I still need to pop around and comment on them.  I have been sooooo busy lately that I've let life bet in the way.  Gotta stop letting that happen.

Enough.  Right!  Thanks to everyone who took the time to join in the fun and leave some love for me as well as the DT.  You know we appreciate all of your sweet and lovely comments!  Thanks bunches!

There were 29 wonderful comments left on my blog and I chose the winner by using the TRGenerator. So, who was the winner of the colored illustration?
That was none other than Lucky #29, Cynthia!  Sometimes it does pay to be last, doesn't it!
Congratulations Cynthia!  I think I have your address correct from your SC account, but just drop me an email to confirm that I do have the right address.  
Thank you all again for being so generous.  
Have a great Wednesday. . ..and we'll see you next time!

Comments

  1. How exciting to win this cute illustration! Your new Winter set is adorable. Adding it to my "wish list"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts