Show Me #75

Is it Thursday again already?  Good grief.  Time certainly does fly doesn't it.  I don't mind it, except for the fact that with every day, I get a little closer to our sons graduation.  That really has me baffled.  I'm not sure where the time went.
I guess I have to just accept it and go on, like everyone else does.  Anybody else in the same boat?

Well, there were 13 fabulous entires this week.  All of great variety and fun.  I love looking and reading each one.  Do I say that each week?  I'm sorry. . .it's true though.  I guess it just means a lot to me that you all would take the time out to take a photo and post what you're working on.  I really do love them.  I think it's TONS of fun and I think you all do too, because I've noticed that the participants also post on the other posts/photos.  I think that's great!
So, enough of my chatter. . . .let's get to the winner for the SMT #74 challenge.  That lucky person was. . . .
TONI
Congrats girl.  did you all have a chance to look at her wonderful tea set.  If you didn't, pop on over right now and take a look-see.  It is truly amazing!  Kind of makes me wish I still had a sewing machine.
Just drop me an email and I'll get that FREE image credited to your account.

And here is another little character that I'm working on for you all.  This was actually a request from one of my DT members.  Bet you can't guess what her name is.  Hmmmmm.
She will be available in the store soon. . . .I'm still making adjustments to her, so she may not look EXACTLY like this, but she'll still have her 'cuteness'.  


And what are you doing this week?  I bet I can almost guess. . . .NOT!  Just had to throw that in there.  I just want to see. . . .and remember, for you newbies, it doesn't have to be anything crafty.  It can be whatever you're working on.  Even if it's cleaning the kitchen cupboards.  We just ALL want to see.  So go on.  Share. . . . .
You'll have until Wednesday, May 16th to share your photo or post to be entered in the FREE image drawing.  Good luck and I can't wait to see. .. .so grab that camera and get sharing.
Can't wait to see.

Comments

  1. Congratulations Toni. That is the most amazing tea set.

    Cheryl, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to make new friends through this challenge. I love to see what everyone is working on, as well as seeing where everyone lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee! I bet I can guess who's little bear suggestion this was:)
    not telling though:0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, not sure why a little frog showed up instead of my picture, when you click on the frog, it does take you to the link though!

    Toni, I did get a look at your amazing tea set, a labor of love for sure! absolutely fantastic! congrats on winning a fun Sassy image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the win, Toni!

    The week has almost gotten away from me! Cheryl, this little bear sketch is adorable. I'm headed straight to the store and check out all of the goodies. I think I've missed a few new images with Spring Cleaning going on at my house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts