Show Me #66

Thank goodness it's only 2 days until the weekend.  Celebrating my dads birthday with my family this Saturday, with snacks and my sisters WONDERFUL homemade pizza.  Going to be taking Bella along to introduce her to everyone.  Should be interesting to see how she travels for the 2 hour ride.  I'm sure we'll have to make a potty break on the way.

It's been a crazy busy week here in the Alger household and I feel like I'm still running behind.  Don't you just HATE that.  When something interrupts my schedule or plans it puts me in a very bad mood.  Isn't that terrible!  I consider myself a very organized person so when a wrench gets thrown in my day, I just go off the deep end.  How about you?  Do you get upset or do you just 'go with the flow?

Thanks to everyone who played in the Sassy Cheryl's SHOW ME THURSDAY fun this past week.  Did you have as much fun as I did?  LOVE seeing everything that you all are doing.  A little peek into your lives and I'm so glad that you all enjoy it as much as I do.
There were 16 wonderful entries this past week and the winner for the SMT #65 fun is. . .
#13. . . . .SHIRLEY.  That's you. Congratulations!
I'll get that image credited to your account this morning.  And if you all didn't happen to see the way rednecks rake leaves, you need to head over there and check it out.  TOOOOO funny!


Here's a little something that I am working on that should be available in the Sassy Cheryl's Shop this week.  I worked on this little sketch while I was at Patient First waiting to be seen for my ear trouble.  There was a little girl sitting next to me while I was drawing on my iPad intently watching. She was the cutest thing.  So what do you think?  Like her?  I figure it's time for more spring images, don't you?


Well that's it for me. . . .what are you going to show me?  You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, March 14th to link up your post or photo to be entered in the random FREE image drawing. Hope you'll play along.  Have a great week!


Comments

  1. I think that new image is adorable - can't wait to see it in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new image, and can I just say how happy I am to win. For once 13 was my lucky number. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shirley!
    Love your new little cutie Cheryl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Shirley On Your Win .. Lovey New Image Cheryl .. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute new image! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Shirley. Cheryl I don't call it "getting mad" when a wrench is thrown in my schedule. I chose to call it "exhibiting my Irish heritage."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts