Show Me #64

Happy Thursday everyone!  Where in the world did the week go?  I didn't loose a day this time, it just seemed to go by so quickly.  It's been a great week so far though and I've gotten TONS of new images done.  Yep, it's been a good week.  And how about you?  Are you having a good week?  I sure hope so.  I know one thing. . . I'm ready for Friday.  Are you?  Come on weekend!

Thanks to everyone who played along in the Sassy Cheryl's SHOW ME THURSDAY fun last week.  Great projects and posts.  I enjoyed looking and reading every single one of them.  Thanks so much for joining me each week.  There were 12 wonderful entries last week but as you know, there can only be one winner.  
This weeks lucky random winner was #5.  
Dorothy. . . .
That's you.  Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us. I just love it.  Drop me an email when you can, and I'll get that FREE image credited to your account.  Hope you'll play along this week too.


Now I know by now, everyone has probably seen the new Noah Plays Pirate in the Bath Tub.  It was created using the suggestion of Anna, a loyal poster on my PCP group.  Well, this little cutie, Sassy Sally Baker (that's not her name, that's just what I'm calling her for now) was also her suggestion, so I've been working on her since Tuesday evening.  She should be in the store soon too, so keep and eye out for you.
Hope you like her.


So, come play along with us.  You'll have until 5 PM, February 29th to link your blog or post to be included in the random drawing for the FREE image.  You don't have to post anything crafty. . . .it can be whatever you're working on.  So why not join in?  You'll be glad you did.  See you next week!

Comments

  1. HEHE...I'm so excited for that Sassy gal to show up at the shop!! :) Thanks Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute image!! Since I'm also a baker I think that one has to come live at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Sassy baker is adorable! Can't wait to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOhhhh.. I just saw my name - thought I had checked this but guess not! Thank you. Off to send an e-mail...
    I will be back for another challenge, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts