SHOW ME #33

It's Thursday and you know what that means!  Time to show me what you're working on.  Are you ready?
Thanks for all the comments and emails about how you'll be missing the COLOR ME & Guessing Game posts.  I'm trying to figure out another way or game that we can play to replace these.  Need to put on my 'thinking' cap'!  So is you have any ideas, just leave a comment or drop me an email.

So, did you all have fun last week being nosey? I sure did!!!  Great selection of what you had going on last week.  Always fun to see.
The winner of the FREE image for last weeks Show Me fun was lucky #7.  
Dawn M. . . .That's you. Just drop me an email and I'll take care of that for you!
What do you have going on this week?  I know with the terrible heat around here in Virginia, I have been staying inside as much as possible.  You!?
This is a little something that I am finishing up for the shop.  Almost there.  Whatcha think?


So come an play along with us this week.  All you need to do is snap a photo of what you're working on and link your picture or blog using the InLinkz.  Can't wait to see what you have going on.
As always, the winner is chosen by the TRG and is for a FREE image to the Sassy Cheryl's Shop.  
So, get busy!  You have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, July 20th. to link your photo or post to qualify for the FREE image giveaway.
Have a great Thursday!

Comments

  1. I think this is just too sweet and so little boy. Might have been more realistic, if the flower was laid over on it's side half dead from lack of water, but your way is much more appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, you have a very valid point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, busy laughing at Shirley's remark...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the opportunity to play along! It was fun :)
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunch of critics! Good grief! LMBO! Might just have to do one similar to your suggestion Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see my Little Toots by: Sassy Cheryl! My next post will have a surprise added about my life....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheryl what started as a great idea really was not .x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts