Guessing Game #17

This has been a fabulous week.  Except for the fact the week seemed to go by too quickly, I LOVED this week. I had four entire days to myself.  Does that sound selfish?  Sorry.  I just really enjoyed not having to "DO" for anyone, just for a few days. 
The highlight of the week, however was the arrival of my new great niece, Mary Mae.  Born yesterday morning and weighing in at 7 lbs. 10 oz.  She's just perfect.  Both are doing well.  I got my hands on her for a little while yesterday afternoon and as much as I hate to, I had to give her back.  :)
Just LOVE babies. . . as long as they are somebody elses.

Thanks to everyone who played along in the game last week.  Isn't it fun!
Ok, so let's get to the results for last weeks guessing game.  
The winning image was:
#1  Babies First Steps-Girl
Kind of hard, wasn't it!?
There were 9 correct guesses and the TRG chose lucky #9 as the winner.  
Dawn, that's you!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image right out to you.
**The winner was chosen in order of the guess.**
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1.  Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2.  You may only enter ONCE.  All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3.  When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment.  That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess:  1.  Lungs 4 Life Digi Package.
4.  You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, July 8th. to comment with your guess to be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5.  ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.  
6.  The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, here are your top 5 for the week of June 24th-June 30th.  WOW! 


What could be easier than just 'guessing' to win.  I think it's pretty easy.  No effort at all.  Well, maybe a little since you have to get that brain working.  But, seriously. . .it is pretty easy to just guess!
So, come play along.  Will you guess right this week?!?!?!
We'll see!

Comments

  1. Congrats Dawn.

    For this week I guess #4 I love you this much - girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to win Dawn! I am guessing #1 Lungs for Life Digi Package. That boy and bear are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing #1 lungs for life digi package.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is NR. 1 lungs 4live digi package
    this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week is tough!

    #4 I love you this much - girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that must be nr. 1 Lungs 4live digi package.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun
    nice to have some me time, i think this week is number 4, luv you this much, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess this week is #1 Lungs for Life Digi Package x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'm going for #3 Marlene's Attitude. I'm hoping that everyone got the Lungs 4 Life off that website and not from the SC store.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tough one........#4 I Love You This Much - Girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am goig with #2 - I love you this much - boy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to choose #3 Marlene's attitude, since I have been working with an attitude problem all week! LOL GL everyone! Tami

    ReplyDelete
  13. #4 I love you this much girl...back problems so i dont know if I can pull off the color me...I will try...

    ReplyDelete
  14. #3 - Marlene's Attitude, with school out I think there will be a lot of attitudes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh I am sure this one wil be #1 Lungs for Life digi package!

    although I think Marlene's is so perfect for her! you did a great job getting her personality into that image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. #4 love you this much girl...because this is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmmm, I'm going to guess #1 lungs 4 life. The I love you this much girl is too cute! She's my fav out of the bunch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. My guess is # 1 lungs 4 life

    ReplyDelete
  19. #3 Marlene's Attitude is my guess this week
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts