This has been a fabulous week. Except for the fact the week seemed to go by too quickly, I LOVED this week. I had four entire days to myself. Does that sound selfish? Sorry. I just really enjoyed not having to "DO" for anyone, just for a few days.
The highlight of the week, however was the arrival of my new great niece, Mary Mae. Born yesterday morning and weighing in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. She's just perfect. Both are doing well. I got my hands on her for a little while yesterday afternoon and as much as I hate to, I had to give her back. :)
Just LOVE babies. . . as long as they are somebody elses.
Thanks to everyone who played along in the game last week. Isn't it fun!
Ok, so let's get to the results for last weeks guessing game.
The winning image was:
#1 Babies First Steps-Girl
Kind of hard, wasn't it!?
There were 9 correct guesses and the TRG chose lucky #9 as the winner.
Dawn, that's you! Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image right out to you.
**The winner was chosen in order of the guess.**
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1. Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2. You may only enter ONCE. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3. When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment. That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess: 1. Lungs 4 Life Digi Package.
4. You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, July 8th. to comment with your guess to be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5. ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.
6. The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So, here are your top 5 for the week of June 24th-June 30th. WOW!
What could be easier than just 'guessing' to win. I think it's pretty easy. No effort at all. Well, maybe a little since you have to get that brain working. But, seriously. . .it is pretty easy to just guess!
So, come play along. Will you guess right this week?!?!?!