Show Me #27

Yep, still running behind.  Don't know what's wrong with me, but I think that I just need to get my 'routine' back.  Been a hectic two weeks here in the Alger household and then my nieces graduation is this weekend and I've been trying to find a dress to wear to that.  I don't mind shopping for clothes, when I'm in the mood, but dresses!  I just don't do dresses!  :)
Well, let's get to this past weeks SMT challenge winner.  That lucky person, chosen by the TRG is #4.  Janetlynne, that's you! Just drop me an email inbetween moving and I'll get that FREE image right out to you!
Now here is a little something that I started sketching the other evening will I was watching a movie.  More 'country' in theme.  Had lots of requests for more of that style, so I try.  
Whatcha think?
And what are you working on?  You know it doesn't have to be a SC image and you know it doesn't have to be craft related.  It's WHATEVER!!!  So, grab those cameras, post your photo and enter to win a FREE SC image.  How easy is that. You all know I like to keep things simple.  
You'll have until 5 PM EST, June 8th to post your photo or blog using Mr. Linky.
Can't wait to see!!!!
And don't forget that a new GUESSING GAME starts tomorrow!  That has become one of my favorite posts!
See you then!

Comments

  1. Congratulations Janetlynne!!! :)
    Cheryl, I gotta have this bird house!!! LOVE IT!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin that country image. Betty Podell did you see this? It has your name all over it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts