Guessing Game #13
It's been a HOT, HOT week here in Virginia. 100°+ temperatures with the heat index. I wonder what happened to spring. Seems like the past few years we've pretty much skipped spring altogether. We see the flowers and then, BOOM. . . .SUMMER! What's up with that? has it been like that where you live?
Well, my niece is graduating tomorrow evening, so we are making a trip to Staunton for the day. It's going to be lots of fun. Hope the weather is nice.
So how did you do with the Guessing Game last week?! Thanks to everybody for playing along. I think that this one was especially difficult.
The top selling image for the week of May 20-26th was:
#1-Little Girl Graduate
Out of the 15 comments, there were five correct guesses this week in the Guessing Game. The TRG chose #3 as the winner and that winner is:
Just drop me an email and I'll get that FREE image right out to you.
**The winner was chosen in order of the guess.**
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1. Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2. You may only enter ONCE. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3. When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment. That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess: 1. Little Graduate-girl.
4. You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, June 9th. to comment with your guess to be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5. ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.
6. The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So here are the top 5 selling images for the week of May 27th-June 2nd. Some of them are returning from last week. Is graduation still on folks 'to do' purchases? Or was it one of the remaining 4.
So, are you going to play along in the fun this week? I sure hope you do. It's a lot of fun. And who doesn't love a game, especially when you can win a FREE image.
So, come on. Play along. See how accurate your 'educated' guess is.
Have a great weekend too! TGIF!!!!