Guessing Game #12

Happy Friday!  And for those in the US, Happy Memorial Day weekend!  I'm ready for the weekend for sure. Been a LONG week here.  Don't you just love weekends and holidays!?!  Kids are out of school and hubby is off on Monday too, so it's going to be nice to hang out with BOTH of my boys.
So, did you guess correctly last week on the Guessing Game?  Did you second guess yourself or did you stick with your first instinct?
Thanks to everyone who played along last week.  Lots of you made correct guesses and I have to say, I get a kick out your comments.  You all are FUNNY!
The top selling image for the week of May 13th - May 19th was:
#5-Artificial Flower Girl
There were 14 correct guesses and the lucky number in the TRG drawing was #6.  Sarah, aka Stressed Stamper.  You're that winner!  Congratulations!  Just drop me an email, and I'll get your FREE image right out to you.
**The winner was chosen in order of the guess.**
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1.  Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2.  You may only enter ONCE.  All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3.  When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment.  That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess:  1.  Little Graduate-girl.
4.  You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, June 1st. to comment with your guess to be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5.  ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.  
6.  The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now let's get to this weeks Top Five for May 20th - May 26th.  Some of them have been in the TOP FIVE before.  And three of them are 'GRADUATION' themed images.  This one may be a little tougher.  So, what do you think?
Come and play along!  It's really fun and challenging but certainly an easy way to win a FREE image from Sassy Cheryl's.  
Remember, you can only guess once. You'll have until 5 PM EST on June 1st. to post your guess.  Please include both the Number and Name in your guess.  It certainly does help when I'm counting the correct guesses.  
Happy Memorial Day weekend! Have fun with family and friends and if you're traveling, please stay safe!

Comments

  1. Congratulations Sarah!! WooHoo!!!
    My guess this week is #1 - Little Graduate Girl
    Have a great Memorial Day weekend Sassy Girls! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with #1-Little Graduate Girl. I ordered her and the Little Graduate Boy, so I might have added to her popularity for that week! he,he!!!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well........ this time i'm going for nr......... 2, Frantic Graduate Girl. My o My, this is so hard.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I am going with #2 Frantic Graduate Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I guessed right last week, well that's exactly what it is,so my guess this week is #2 Frantic Graduate Girl,because she;s so cute. Thanks Tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 Little Graduation girl and I am now working on finishing what I started...I will be posting her soon...Thanks Cheryl for the gift...Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to choose #2, Frantic Graduate Girl simply because I think most graduates are so relieved they graduated in the first place I can image this on a huge number of cards LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheryl
    i will go with number 1, little graduate girl, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm posting this for Sarah as she is unable to comment.

    "OMG I won...faaaaabbbbbbbb - thanks Cheryl hun - off to email you now...my guess this week is the fabby #1 - Little Graduate Girl
    Hugs to all Sarah "

    ReplyDelete
  10. for sure #2 Frantic Graduate girl!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would go with #5 Flower Child
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Frantic Graduate Girl...she just looks so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. #2 Frantic graduate girl
    Cynthia O.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts