Happy Friday! And for those in the US, Happy Memorial Day weekend! I'm ready for the weekend for sure. Been a LONG week here. Don't you just love weekends and holidays!?! Kids are out of school and hubby is off on Monday too, so it's going to be nice to hang out with BOTH of my boys.
So, did you guess correctly last week on the Guessing Game? Did you second guess yourself or did you stick with your first instinct?
Thanks to everyone who played along last week. Lots of you made correct guesses and I have to say, I get a kick out your comments. You all are FUNNY!
The top selling image for the week of May 13th - May 19th was:
#5-Artificial Flower Girl
There were 14 correct guesses and the lucky number in the TRG drawing was #6. Sarah, aka Stressed Stamper. You're that winner! Congratulations! Just drop me an email, and I'll get your FREE image right out to you.
**The winner was chosen in order of the guess.**
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1. Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2. You may only enter ONCE. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3. When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment. That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess: 1. Little Graduate-girl.
4. You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, June 1st. to comment with your guess to be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5. ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.
6. The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now let's get to this weeks Top Five for May 20th - May 26th. Some of them have been in the TOP FIVE before. And three of them are 'GRADUATION' themed images. This one may be a little tougher. So, what do you think?
Come and play along! It's really fun and challenging but certainly an easy way to win a FREE image from Sassy Cheryl's.
Remember, you can only guess once. You'll have until 5 PM EST on June 1st. to post your guess. Please include both the Number and Name in your guess. It certainly does help when I'm counting the correct guesses.
Happy Memorial Day weekend! Have fun with family and friends and if you're traveling, please stay safe!