Did you guess correctly last week? Kind of tough, wasn't it!?!?!?!? I know I say this every week, but I so enjoy this game. And I certainly hope you do too.
It's going to be a busy weekend here. Zach has a lacrosse tournament on Saturday until about 2 and then prom is that evening. Sunday, I'm sure will be a relaxing day. At least I hope.
Well, let's get on with the fun.
The TOP SELLING image for last weeks selections was:
#4 Ladybug in Love
I love this image and finally got around to coloring it this past week and I have to say, I just love it!
There were 2 correct guesses among the 22 comments that were posted. TRG chose #2 as the lucky winner.
**The winner was chosen in order of the guess.**
Allison, that's you. Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image choice right out to you.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1. Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2. You may only enter ONCE. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3. When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment. That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess: 1. Simple Bunch of Flowers.
4. You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, May 26th. to comment with your guess to be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5. ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.
6. The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now. . . . .
Let's get to the TOP 5 for this week's Guessing Game, shall we.
These were the TOP 5 sellers for the week of May 13th-May 19th? I was very surprised at one of the top 5 images, but hey, people buy what they like. Right! Should I even say that about my own drawings? Hee hee.
So, do you think you have the correct answer for the winner this week. I'd love to see you play along. It's tougher than you think, but still lots of fun, so come and play along.
I had a guess myself, before I even looked at the results and I was right on the money. This time.
So, are you brave enough to go out on a limb and comment with your guess. Believe me, if you get it wrong, you won't be the first. ☺
Remember, you can only guess once. You'll have until 5 PM EST on May 26th. to post your guess. Please include both the Number and Name in your guess. It certainly does help when I'm counting the correct guesses.