Ok. Blogger has been really ugly the past couple of days so I'm having to retype the posts. . .so needless to say the SHOW ME (see previous) post and GUESSING GAME posts are going to be short and to the point.
The TOP SELLING image for the week of April 29th-May 5th was:
#4 Bearing Flowers.
There were 4 correct guesses out of the 24 entries. True Random Generator choice lucky #1
**The winner was chosen in order of the guess.**
The winner for the random drawing is: Cynthia..
Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image out to you.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1. Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2. You may only enter ONCE. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3. When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment. That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess: 1. Empty Honey Pot.
4. You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, May 19th. to comment with your guess to be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5. ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.
6. The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now. . . . .
Let's get to the TOP 5 for this week's Guessing Game, shall we.
These were the TOP 5 sellers for the week of May 6th-May 12th? For the first time, we have a COLORED IMAGE in the Top 5. Hmmm. . . .whatcha think? Was it the top seller? Well, you'll just have to play along.
So, which one do you think was on top this week? Remember, you can only guess once. You'll have until 5 PM EST on May 19th. to post your guess. Please include both the Number and Name in your guess. It certainly does help when I'm counting the correct guesses. :)