Guessing Game #8
So, how do you think you did on the guesses last week? It was a tough one, wasn't it!?
I know, because in ALL reality, I would've NEVER guessed the ones that were the top sellers.
And that top image was. .
#2-A Simple Gift of a Flower
Thanks to EVERYONE who played along again this week. Be honest. Is guessing correctly harder than you thought? I know for me it is. I glance at orders that come through, but never pay real close attention to top sellers, so this is hard and fun for me too. I think for one week, I will have hubby give me the top 5 without telling me the top seller and I'll play along with you all too. I'd almost bet you, that my guess will be WRONG!
Now, out of the 28 guesses, there were four correct ones. Chosen in order of the correct guess, that lucky number is #3.
That lucky person of the FREE image is. Melissa M.
Congratulations! Just drop me an email with your choice of image and I'll get that right to you.
Now. . . . .
Let's get to the TOP 5 for this week's Guessing Game, shall we.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1. Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2. You may only enter ONCE. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3. When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment. That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess: 1. Wanna Be Bunny Girl.
4. You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, May 5th. to comment with your guess to be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5. ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.
6. The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So, which one of these little lovlies was the top seller during the week of April 15th-April 21st? I hope that you'll play along with a guess. I'm sure you have one.
So, which one do you think was on top this week? Remember, you can only guess once. You'll have until 5 PM EST on May 5th to post your guess. Please include both the Number and Name in your guess. It certainly does help when I'm counting the correct guesses. :)