So, how do you think you did on the guesses last week? It was a tough one, wasn't it!?
I know, because in ALL reality, I would've NEVER guessed the ones that were the top sellers.
And those two were. . . .
A Mother's Day Heart-Girl
A Mother's Day Heart-Boy
They were both tied for first place during the week of April 1st-April 7th.
Thanks to EVERYONE who played along. I know that it was HARD, because out of the 29 guesses, only one was correct. And, Tink, you're that lucky person who hit the nail right on the head.
Congratulations, Tink! Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image right out to you.
Now. . . . .
Let's get to the TOP 5 for this week's Guessing Game, shall we.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1. Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2. You may only enter ONCE. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3. When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment. That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess: 1. A Mother's Day Flower.
4. You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, April 28th. to comment with your guess to be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5. ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.
6. The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So, which one of these little lovlies was the top seller during the week of April 8th-April 14th? I hope that you'll play along with a guess. I'm sure you have one.
So, which one do you think was on top this week? Remember, you can only guess once, but you have better odds, so let's play. You'll have until 5 PM EST on April 28st to post your guess. Please include both the Number and Name in your guess. It certainly does help when I'm counting the correct guesses. :)