This Guessing Game is just WAY too much fun. Kind of hard too, don't ya think? Guessing. Then second guessing yourself. . .oh, which one should I choose. Hmmmmm. If I didn't have the 'answers', I know I'd have a hard time choosing the right one. Too bad I can't play along. Now there's a thought. Thanks to everyone who played along. I really appreciate it.
The winner for the TOP SELLING image for the week of March 21st - March 31st. was . . .
#2-Wanna Be Bunny Girl. AGAIN!
She's on a roll. Everyone just seems to love her. Me included.
There were 6 correct guesses and from those the True Random Generator, that lucky winner is #1! Elaine L. That's you. Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image out to you! Congratulations!
**The winner was chosen in order of the guess.**
This week I have SIX images for you! The reason being, is that two images tied for the top spot. So here is how the game will work for this week. When posting, you may still only guess once, but if you guess ONE of the TWO top selling images, you'll be entered for the drawing for the FREE drawing. Sound good. I think so! You'll have better odds this week. Should be extra fun and interesting. So, get to guessing. Let's see what you think.
Please, only guess for ONE image. Otherwise it gets TOO confusing.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1. Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2. You may only enter ONCE. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3. When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment. That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess: 1. Button Flowers Bag.
4. You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, April 14th. to comment with your guess to be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5. ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.
6. The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So, which one of these fun images was the top seller during the week of April 1st-April 7th? Some of them you'll recognize. They've been here before. But which one will it be this week? Come and play along!
Which two were on top this week? Remember, you can only guess once, but you have better odds, so let's play. You'll have until 5 PM EST on April 21st to post your guess. Please include both the Number and Name in your guess. It helps me when I'm counting. :)
Have fun! See you next week for the results.