Show Me #16

For some reason, this has seemed like such a LONG week!!!!  Has it for you?
 Oh, and before I forget. . . .
Happy Saint Patty's Day!
I for one will not be having any Green Beer at the bars.  UGH!
Do you have any special plans?  Not me.  I'll be curled up right here watching tv or drawing.
And also, please be aware that ALL deadlines for the posts during the week have been changed to 
5 PM.  
Ok. . . .that's enough chit chat.  Let's get to the SHOW ME stuff, shall we?
 Thanks to everyone who took the time to snap those photos and enter last week.  I really enjoy seeing what you're working on.
Now. . . .
Let's get to the winner.
That is LUCKY #6.  Mz. Shirley.  That's you.  Just drop me an email and I'll get that FREE image out to you.
And here is a little something that I'm working on for next week.  I'm hoping this sunny drawing will encourage spring to stay. . .FOR GOOD!
So, now it's your turn.  What are you working on? Go ahead. . . .show us. It doesn't have to be a Sassy Cheryl image, or even anything 'crafty'.  It can be whatever!!!
Just post your photo or blog using Mr. Linky.  You'll have until 5 PM, Wednesday, March 23rd to enter for the FREE image.  So get busy, I can't wait to see.
And don't forget to get those guesses in for the Guessing Game.  There will be a new one tomorrow.  Are you sure you guessed right?  :)

Comments

  1. Massive congrats Shirely sweety!!! :) :)

    Oh and Sassy girl - that new spring image looks good!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the new SPRING image. I can't believe we're getting this many this early in the week. Hopefully more will join in. I've got to go decide on which image I want. I'm so excited about winning. It's been a while.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh that new spring image is gorgeous, I WANT that lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun sketch, Cheryl. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts