Show Me #14

Well, it's been a very busy week around Sassy Cheryl's shop.  We are celebrating our ONE YEAR anniversary over at the Challenge Blog. And we're celebrating with a HOP, a 20% OFF sale and some wonderful prizes.  If you haven't yet joined in, I hope you will.  We're having tons of fun and we'd LOVE to have you.  So, come and play along.

So, with that said, let's get to the new SHOW ME for this week.  If you're nosey, then this is the place to be.  It's our specialty.  First let's get to last weeks random winner for the FREE image giveaway.  And that is lucky #3.  Jeni.  That's you!
Congratulations.  Just drop me an email and I'll get that right out to you.

Now. . . .
Here is a little something that I'm working on for next Tuesday's releases.  I'm so ready for spring, and this is something I remember one of my nieces doing at my moms house when she was little.  Of course it was a bluebird house, but you get the idea.  She loved watching and talking to the birds.  She got that from her grandmother.  My mom is a HUGE bird fan.
So, what do you think?
Now, it's your turn.  Let's see what you've got on your table?!  Pretty please.  
All you need to do, is snap that work space and post your photo or blog using Mr. Linky.  I wonder who will be first this week?  Hmmmm.  Oh, and NO, it doesn't have to be anything to do with Sassy Cheryl's.  It can be WHATEVER you're working on.
So, GET BUSY!  You have until next Wednesday night, 5 PM EST to post your space.
Y'all have a great week.  And don't forget to join in the blog hop to win some great FREE images.  We'll see you there.

Comments

  1. WooHoo!!! ~~Happy time~~
    Love the new image you are working on Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time participating in the challenge. Hope my post is okay! The sneak peek of the new image is adorable, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally had a chance to play along again. Love the new image, can't wait to own it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to peek, it looks really good. A sweet girl and a birdhouse. Great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo!!! I did it!!! Girls I got some crafting done and!! It's a sassy cheryl card too! (Well I couldn't miss the one year anniversary could I ladies?!)
    Love you all. Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you impressed that I made it by Sunday and not Wednesday night. Love this image and can't wait to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your images are wonderful. you are a wonderful artist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts