Reduced, reduced and reduced!

I'm doing a little spring cleaning over at Sassy Cheryl's.  I'm making room for new creations so I have reduced lots and lots of images.  Both digi's and colored images.
I've just discounted many of the colored images and have moved them to the $2 & $3 bins.  In addition, I have reduced many of the digi stamps, which have been relocated to the $2 bin
And. . . .
hold on to your hats people, I have also added a $1 Digi bin.  Yep, that's right, digi stamps for just a DOLLAR!  That's better than a sale.
I will be doing inventory now on a six months basis, so when new images are added to these categories, the ones that have the lowest 'SOLD' totals will be reduced in price or dropped completely.  Inventory, just really isn't my thing.  Just ask my accountant.  :)  I hate to admit it, but the less I have to keep up with, the better I like it.  For those of you who have seen photos of my office, you know that's certainly the case.  Not big on clutter.  =D
What's been reduced you ask?
Well. . . .
Here are just a couple of the digis that are now part of the NEW $1 Digi section.

And these two little lovelies have been discounted to the $2 Colored Images section.
And. . .finally . . .
Here is just one of the reduced images that has now been moved to the $3 Colored Image section. Just in time for upcoming graduation card making.
Hope you'll find something that you like.  
Please let me know if you have any questions.  
And I'll see you tomorrow for another SHOW ME post. 
 * * *HINT~It's an image that was requested. * * *

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts