COLOR ME CHALLENGE #13

Boy this week just FLEW by.  Most have been all of that wind we had in Virginia this week.  I'd love to have a $1 for every branch & twig I picked up in the yard over the last few days.  I'd be a very rich woman!  But, I guess that's the nature of the weather.  Hopefully it will blow spring in quicker.  I'm so over cold weather.

Well, you know what today is!  It's Tuesday and time for another COLOR ME challenge!  Are you ready?  I sure am.  There were some incredible entries last week.  Amazing coloring graced such adorable cards.  Thanks to everyone who entered!
Before I introduce the new images for this week, let's get to the winners of last weeks challenge.

For the Wanna Be Bunny (boy) image, the winner is:  Carol Krueger
For the Wanna Be Bunny (girl) image, the winner is: Judy Kreucher
Congratulations ladies.  Your coloring and cards were absolutely wonderful.

There are 6 new digi stamps for todays releases.  I'm in the mood for spring, so I decided on flowers as my theme this week.  Hope you enjoy them.  Here are just two of them.

Now. . . here are the two new images for the COLOR ME challenge for this week.  And remember, you can color and enter one card for each entry.  AND, if you follow the theme of Satin & Pearls for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge you may enter it there as well.  Double your chances of winning.  How does that sound?!  Feeling lucky?  :D
Decked out Easter Bunny

Funky Watering Can with Flowers

So, get coloring.  You'll have until 8 PM EST, Monday, March 7th. to post your blog or photo using Mr. Linky.  The winners will be chosen by my son Zach and each will receive a FREE image.  The winners entry will be in the inspiration for the COLORED version that will be listed for sale in the Sassy Cheryl's store. So good luck!  Can't wait to see your card.
Until next week. . . .see you then sassy gals!

Comments

  1. Congratulations ladies!!! Fabulous cards!!
    Love the new images Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cheryl!! These are really cute images, I love that cute bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Cheryl! Fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I had so much fun coloring and participating in this week's challenge!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the entries are awesome!

    I tried to get a card done in time but missed the deadline by 21 minutes darnit! If you are interested, you can see my card @ www.artfullideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts