Show Me #12

It's Thursday. . . .and you know what that means.  It's time to SHOW ME your space! Each week, we get to snoop in your wonderful space to see what you're working on or what you're doing.  We've seen some amazing spaces, some great projects and some much needed organizing.  hee hee. You know I say that only joking.  Now watch, no one will show their messy space because I said that.  Nay, I don't think that will happen.  We don't care if it's neat or messy, we just like being nosey.  Or at least I do.  I'm not to proud to admit it.
But first, let's get to last weeks winner, chosen by the oh so talented, True Random Generator.  That lucky person is #6.  
That's you BETTY!  
Congratulations!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image out to you.

So, with spring and Easter approaching, I thought it was time to break out the bunnies.  So here is a little something that I've been sketching this week.  Now, mind you, it's still in the rough stages, so don't be too quick to judge.   He's looking a little like Elmo, so I'm not sure he'll stay that way.   :)

Now, it's time to show me what you've got on the table.  Come on, just grab that camera and snap a quick photo so we can see.  You'll have until 8 PM, February 23rd to link your photo or blog post to be entered for the drawing.  
So, join in the fun.  We'd love to have you!

Comments

  1. You know I have far too many easter type images already and certainly don't need anymore. But after seeing this little cutie in the making - I know I just have to have him! Lol.. I'm smiling just looking at him!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put him in the shop! Put him in the shop! Lol ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bunny Cheryl go ahead finish him up so i can grab him

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is tooooooo cute Cheryl and so what he looks like Elmo, he can be Bunny Belmo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are a little bossy. . . .don't ya think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin cute...he seems a little sassy to me!
    by the way...so excited that I won last weeks show me challenge! I can't wait to pick something out!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm taking the plunge and showing a photo of my workspace, because I want to show off my new cubby-cabinet - a beautiful dark cherry piece I picked up for $12 (that's right twelve dollars!) at our local school board's yard-sale of unwanted equipment. Fantastic score!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts