Show Me #11

Horray, it's show me Thursday.  I'm a little late getting the post up this morning.  I saved it but forgot to publish it and when I went to do it this morning. . . POOF, it had disappeared.
So let's try this again.
First off, let's get to the winner of last weeks SHOW ME post.  That would be lucky #1.  Janetlynne, girl, that's you!  Congratulations.  Just email me for your free image.

So what are you working on this week?  This is what I actually started last week and then never finished it.  I ended up taking the 'happy rider' out and using her separately for another image, so I need to definitely work on this one.  So, it will be ready soon.  As soon as I decide what to do with them.  :D

So, show me what's on your work station this week.  Can't wait to see.
You have until 8 PM, February 16th to link your photo to be entered for the drawing.  Winner is chosen by the True Random Generator and will be announced next week.  So get busy. . . . 
Have a fantastic Thursday.


Comments

  1. Cheryl, this image made me smile today! I needed that. Thank you! I cant wait to play with it. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sassy Boss Lady, I posted my Show Me tonight so snoop away!!! LOL. Love your work in progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't make my SMT. I had planned on doing a picture of the ski slopes, but couldn't figure out how to do pictures only with my Video.

    I absolutely love the image above. Now I need to go take a picture while TM is in total chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute image...can't wait to see the finished product!
    Stop over and see what is going on at Table scraps....
    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts