Color Me Challenge #3

Well it's Tuesday and that means a new COLOR ME challenge here at the Sassy Cheryl's Designs blog.  I have to tell you, I'm having the best time having you guys color these images.  They are amazing!
All new images were released yesterday, to give you a jump on your coloring since everyone is going to be SO busy this week with Thanksgiving, so be sure to check the Sassy Cheryl's shop for the newest additions.
Ok, now let's get to the winners for the COLOR ME challenge #2.  They were ALL amazing and I want to thank you again for helping me out!  I am truly enjoying this challenge and I hope that you are too!

The winner for the Cappuccino Anyone Snowman is: Lisa Godfrey with this wonderful entry.

The winner for the Shining Rudolph's Nose is: Cheryl Moody with this wonderful entry.

Congratulations ladies!  
Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image right out to you.
Now. . .on to this weeks Color Me Challenge #3.
Since there are two images available again this week (The Simplest of Gifts & Play it Again Sam Snowman ), you may color one, or you may choose to color both.  The choice is up to you.  And just as last week, they will both be made available for just $2 while the challenge is going on.  Remember, there will be a winner chosen for each image. The winning images will be the model for my colored image listed in the Sassy Cheryl's store, as well as having their cards featured under their coordinating digi stamp as an example and an inspiration for others!  

You'll have until Monday, 8 PM EST on November 29th. to color up one or both images and to submit your card to qualify for the giveaway.

Here are the two images that you have to choose from.  Remember, you can color and enter a card for each image if you'd like.  You may also enter it on the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog too...IF you follow the challenge requirements, which this week happens to be a THANKFUL theme.  Perfect for Thanksgiving and the greatest season of all . . . .CHRISTMAS!

The Simplest of Gifts

Play it again Sam Snowman


So, which one will you choose, The Simplest of Gifts or Play it Again Sam Snowman? 
Once your card is completed, simply post your photo(s) to your blog or online gallery at PCP, SNR, SCS, Flickr, Photobucket, etc. and then link that post or photo back here using Mr. Linky.
It's as simple as that.  So come on, let's get coloring!

The winners will be chosen by my 16 year old son Zach or my hubby Terry.  Whichever one is closest and feels that they can handle the pressure.  The winners will be announced the following Tuesday with the new COLOR ME challenge post.
And remember, if you follow the challenge rules on the Sassy Cheryl's challenge blog of Thankful, you can enter your image in that challenge too.  Double your chances of winning. 
Each winner will receive a FREE IMAGE from the Sassy Cheryl's shop.

And don't forget to join in the Show Me post on Thursday. It's TONS of fun snooping around!
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email.



Comments

  1. LOOOOOOOOVE these new images Cheryl! My family will disown me this weekend because I will be locked up in my scrap space only to come out for food and bathroom breaks. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "simplest gift" is absolutely priceless. I added this to my collection of your wonderful images this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that the Simplest Gifts has my heart. What a wonderful image. Of course, all your images are that wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are both wonderful, Cheryl!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love with play it again snowman..
    omgosh.. what fun to color... well... all of your images are fun to color..
    Simplest gifts is also the most precious little darling...
    have to color her too!
    I need more hours in the day please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them Cheryl, but just finished the last challenge's image ... yes I am always too late!!

    Hugs,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little darling was amazingly fun to color... not sure whats up with me and the mauves and pinks for Christmas cards... I know she should have a red dress and the bucket should be red and black.. hmmm. maybe the next one. So this is kind of out of the box~ colorwise that is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great image this is, and it was so much fun to color!! A great message this image sends!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Cheryl for the beautiful images. So fun to color and such sweet messages.
    Great way to start off this holiday season!
    Blessings...
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww man...too late but I did finish it. Posted to my blog. 82 minutes! RATZ!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts