New images. . .and winner!

First off, let me say thank you to everyone who stopped by to say Happy Anniversary to me and Sassy Cheryl's!  I really appreciate it.  I thought about posting some of my older images from when I began nine years ago, but I didn't want to embarrass myself.  Thank you ladies for all the sweet comments and for telling me what you like(d) most about the images.  The comments were all wonderful.
Now, on to the winner of the $25 Gift Certificate.  True Random Generator chose lucky number 30 out of the 54 comments.  And that lucky winner is Candy.  Please contact me and I will get that right out to you!  Congratulations!


Well, the newest stamps are now available at Sassy Cheryl's.  I did three different versions of the same image.  My mind was racing while drawing and I couldn't decide which one to offer, so I decided on ALL three.  The colored images for Elf Christmas Count Down & Days Until Christmas are on their way.  I'm just putting the finishing touches on them, so check back about lunch time.




Comments

Popular Posts