More Colored Images

. . .are now @ Sassy Cheryl's.
I had a hard time deciding in what order to do them.  I originally started them out in alphabetical order, and then I was doing some updating and research on my site last night and came up with a different plan.  I am now completing the colored images based on sales of their digi stamps popularity.  (more or less)
I'm skipping around a little, but they will be introduced in that order.  Make sense?
Here are a few, but not all of the new images.

Sassy Cheryl the Baker

Let's Take a Dip

Little Chef

Snowman Parts




Comments

  1. I love this snowman parts design. I'm a snowman lover so it's very hard to chose my favorite snowman desgin as they are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts