Featured Card Designers & Crafters Wanted


Featured Card Designers & Crafters Wanted!
Me. . .aka Sassy Cheryl is looking to feature guest crafters, and card designers, weekly on the Sassy Cheryl's blog.  There are so many incredible designers/crafters out there that create some amazing cards and projects using Sassy Cheryl images, that I'd like to give you a 'feature' spot here at Sassy Cheryl's blog.  New guests will be introduced every Monday along with their submitted project/card photo, blurb and a link to their blog or site.  Guests will be chosen at random.  

All you need to do to be considered, is to send me one of your amazing photos, having used a Sassy Cheryl's image.  It can be something created using a digi stamp, colored image or even a video.  I'll leave the creativity up to you, but I know it will be amazing.
Each guest chosen will receive a free image to create their card or craft for the blog post.  
This is NOT like a challenge entry.  You get to choose to make WHATEVER you want!  No theme or anything.  It's whatever you feel inspired to create!
I love viewing and commenting on your work, so I'd love to feature you too!  
Just send your submission to me.  Can't wait to see!!!! 
See example below:

Comments

Popular Posts