20 Years of Marriage!

Well, it's official as of this past Wednesday.  My husband and I celebrated a milestone of 20 years!!!
For those of you who know me, my husband and I have a very unique relationship.  We are always totally honest with one another and always say what's on our minds.  No marriage is without trials, but because we are the way we are, I feel that that is why we have made it to 20 years.  We only knew each other a month before getting engaged.  And dated a mere 5 months before getting married.  I used to, well, I still do, tell him that he had to grab me while he could because he couldn't find anyone else crazy enough to marry him.  You see, he's a cross between Donald Trump and Dr. Phil, so I think you get the idea!!!  I love him dearly, when I'm not ready to kill him :) :)  and I can truly say without a doubt, regardless of everything, he is my best friend.

I'm not much of a movie goer, but when I saw this trailer I immediately thought of us.

Comments

Popular Posts