Great Nephew!



Ok.  I had just had to post this wonderful little pic of my new great nephew.  Yes, that's my adorable 15 year old lovin' on him.  He couldn't wait to get his hands on him.  Probably more than me, if that is possible.  From the time he got there, he held him, and when he wasn't holding him he followed whoever had him around, hoping that they would give him up.
Zach just loves kids under the age of 5.  He helps with the 2-3 year olds at church every Sunday and he has a blast.  It's funny though, he doesn't care much for them after 5.  I asked him why that was.  He said that they get to be too silly and annoying.  Hmmmmmm.   Interesting thought!
This pic was taken a couple of weeks ago, and I'm already anxious to make the trip at Thanksgiving to love on him a little more!
Cute.......huh!?!?!!?

Comments

Popular Posts