You've got mail......

....snail mail that is. Now a days, we don't get a lot of snail mail. But I for one, love sending AND receiving it. How about you?

This month, Mz. Kraftin' Kimmie asked me to work up some fun images for you guys and I just know that you're going to love them. It's all about SNAIL MAIL and you are definitely going to want to grab this fun set. Complete with an adorable snail, kitten & pup. You can't beat that!

So...without further ado....say hello to this months release.....

Snail Mail!!



Need a little inspiration? Then look NO further!! These beautiful creations that were created by some of the Kraftin' Kimmie Design Team are OUT OF THIS WORLD STUNNING! I mean, seriously. Who wouldn't LOVE to receive one of these beautiful cards in the mail?! I know I would....in fact, I'll take ALL of them. <giggle>









So, with that said, and with my show & tell over, you should pop on over and check out all of the fun. You don't want to miss out on ANY of the wonderful creations. Kimmie has some amazing artists working for her and they have created some AWESOME images too.

So....until next month. Stay inspired, be creative but most importantly....have FUN!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts