Kraftin' Kimmie does it again. . .

** If you're looking for the SMT post, scroll down one post or click Here. **

Do you know what time it is?  It's Kraftin' Kimmie HOP time!  And you aren't going to want to miss out on this months releases.  So many WONDERFUL and fabulous little 'inklings', that you're going to want to grab ALL of them!

This month, I created two fun sets for Kimmie, entitled, Carnival Fun and Happy Campers.  I colored up a couple of these cuties to show you today, but my scanner wasn't cooperating, so instead, I 'borrowed' this little cutie of a card from Jenny Peterson to show you from the Happy Campers set.  It's little Lulu. . .and she's on her way to do some hiking and perhaps a little over night stay in the woods.  Isn't she adorable?!  Jenny's coloring is amazing and the card is simply gorgeous!


No it's your turn to join in the fun.  Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog and get started and check out each of the fabulous Krafty DT members cards.  Remember, just for commenting on each blog, you'll be entered to win one of the fabulous new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps sets.  What an easy-peasy way to have fun and win.
So. . ..what are you waiting for.  Get hopping!

Comments

  1. This card feels like fall, wonderful colours and such a cute stamp !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card...such an earthy/outdoorsy feel to it...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first intro to these stamps. They are simply adorable! Awesome card! ~God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I stumbled upon this blog hop... Your cards are purely a delight to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry your scanner was causing you grief!! I'm sure your images are wonderful :) Jenny's card is awesome and these new stamps are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both sets. I hopped along both days hoping to win one but alas I guess I will just have to purchase. They are must haves in the stockpile. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stamp sets are adorable! Love the little smiles on the faces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's adorable. Love the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is absolutely adorable, Cheryl! Hopping over to the website to see both sets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These sets are both so adorable! Every time a new one comes out I just fall in love with it. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is very cute! Love the entire set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your camper!!! It is so cute and perfect for any scout mom too. Thank you for sharing, I can see there are some great new places for me to visit.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Makes me want to get ready for a little day hike, myself! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts