Show Me #117

It's Thursday my sassy ladies. . .so you know what that means.  It's time for another SMT post!  We had tons of fun last week and I'm hoping you did as well.  Such fabulous posts and photos.  You all have certainly been busy.

As you all know, I have been trying to get my 'butt' in gear on getting the rubber stamps ready.  Well, I think I'm ready to take the plunge.  So, with that said, for a little while, I am going to be running the SMT fun for a stretch of two weeks until I feel comfortable with getting everything in order.  There will still be a winner for each week, so that part will not change.  And yes, you may enter twice.  Once for each week.  :O  Hope that's ok.  You'll love it.  You'll have to, for a while.  :)

Now. . .who was the winner of last weeks challenge?  That was none other than my sassy friend Ann!  Did you all see her wonderful Hello Kitty image. .. and check out that addictive smile.  :0  Just saying!

 Ann. . .just let me know which image you would like to have and I'll be make sure to get it right to you.  Hope you are well rested now that you are home.  I'm so jealous of your warm weather adventure!

So. . in preparation for the upcoming stamps and I don't want to ruin the 'entire' image, but here is a sneak peek of one of the images that is in production for release as one of the first official rubber stamps from Sassy Cheryl's.  Do you know which image it is!?  LOL

Hope I haven't ruined it for everyone.  
Now it's your turn.  Get busy and show us what you are working on this week.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, April 3rd. to link up your post/photos to be entered in the random FREE image giveaway.  We can't wait to see.
Until next week. . . .

Comments

  1. Congratulations Ann!

    Cheryl, excited for you with this new undertaking and hope that it's highly successful for you. Running two weeks works for me, especially if I can enter each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe I am first to post this week!

    Congrats Ann and Happy shopping!

    You know I enjoy your digis ... but rubber is a super exciting option. I know it will be a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liκe the valuablе infο you provide in youг
    аrtiсles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm
    quіte suгe I'll learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    Visit my web-site: quick loans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts