Show Me #109

I tell you what.  I say it right often, but I seriously have NO IDEA where this week went.  Honestly.  It just totally slipped away from me.  I'm having a good week though and I hope you are as well.  It's been pretty cold here in Virginia and they say perhaps some snow tomorrow.  I hope not.  Unless it doesn't stick.  I don't mind watching it fall though. .. .that part is really beautiful.

Well, enough about that.  Let's get to the fun part.  I want to once again thank everyone who participated this past week. All wonderful and fun posts and photos.
Now for the winner.  The winner of the FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop is. . .
Pillan. . . again!
Girl. . . .you're on a roll!  That's two weeks in a row!!!  Congratulations!  I'll get that FREE image credited to your account this morning.  Thanks for playing again.  Your Magnolia card was super sweet!!!

What am I working on you ask?  Well, I'm working on a little something, but I can't tell you just yet.  Haven't made a final decision, but this is a little snippet of my 'thoughts.'  :)  
I haven't had a chance to actually work on anything new, except for my sketching, so I apologize for the non-stimulating photo.  But I bet it has you guessing.  LOL

Now it's your turn.  What do you have up your sleeve this week?  We can't wait to see.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, January 30th to link up your post or photos to be entered in the random FREE image giveaway from Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop.
Well. . .don't just stand there. .. 
GET BUSY!

Comments

  1. Congratulations Again Pillan. I loved that card. Cheryl, hope the snow is fleeting. I know how you love the stuff. NOT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Cheryl. Popcorn, sofa, book and dog-great combination!

    Congratulations Pillan. You better buy a lottery ticket. You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Pillan! Happy Shopping.

    I can't believe I am posting so early in the week! The new Sassy Sally image is super cute, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made it! And with 15 minutes to spare. Lol! Great sketch!!
    And I feel the same way as you do, where is the time going????? Im dumbfounded that the month is practically over. Eeeekkkk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts