Show Me #93

It's hard to believe that an entire week has past since we last gathered.  My goodness, time sure does fly.  I have been busy, busy, busy and have not had a lot of time for sketching, but I do have a little something to show you.

But let's get to the fun part first. . .and a BIG FAT THANK YOU to everyone who played along!  So, who was the lucky winner for last weeks SMThursday #92?  Well, that was none other than my good friend. . . .
ANNA!
Congratulations Anna. . . .!  I'll get your free image credited to your account this morning.  Did you all see her small project that she was working on?  hehehe.  I say that jokingly.  Just take a look for yourself.
Hope you're feeling better and have time to play along this week.  Would love to see the finished products.

So, I'll show you what has been going on in 'part' of my life the last couple of weeks and I'm sure you will see where I am headed with these photos.  Already have started rough sketches, but I want to get them just right, because I plan on giving them to my niece for Christmas. . . .so they have to be just right.
My one niece sent these to me of my great niece and nephew in their Halloween costumes for this year and I knew right away that I wanted to make/revamp into illustrations.  Just look at those faces!  My niece is really going to have her hands full with these two.  Mr. Attitude" and "Priss-pot".  Yep, should be a fun night, don't ya think?  So, I'm working out the final details on the sketches, but look for them in the store by next week. . . .along with last weeks little sneak peek preview.


So, what are you doing this week?  Can't wait to see.  Come play along and share.  We want to get nosey!!!
You'll have until 5 PM EST, October 3rd, to link up your blog or photo to be entered in the random drawing for the FREE image.  
Happy Hunting!!!!


Comments

  1. They are such cuties!! Can't wait to see the end result!! :)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering...do you get inspired from the pictures of family and friends to draw? Getting cool in Oregon at nite...time to get the new pellet stove put in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do. That is where some of them come from. . .just like the ones above. HUGS!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the win, Anna! We'll look forward to seeing your creations.

    Your niece and nephew are adorable, Cheryl! I can see how you could be inspired. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts