Kraftin' Kimmie Hop Illustration Winner


We had such a great time on the Kraftin' Kimmie hop and there were SO many wonderful comments left about the new stamp images and my Ladybug Lulu Illustration.  As you know, I colored the illustration as an example for the Hop, but had decided to give it away as a prize.  We had 36 wonderful comments and I used the True Random Generator to choose the winner and the winner of the Illustration was comment #30. . . .
Lisa. . . 
I love her, my granddaughter dressed as a ladybug for her first Halloween, so I'm kinda partial to
that image.
Lisa
Thanks to everyone who played along and took the time to comment.  Lisa, just drop me an email with your address, and I'll get that illustration right in the mail to you.  Hope you enjoy it!!!


Comments

  1. Cheryl, i dont know where to find your email address, I am so excited to have won thank you.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts