Show Me #78

So. . . .I know I keep talking about this, but I am still in disbelief that our son is graduating in 18 days.  Lord. . . .it sure does sneak up on you, doesn't it!  And what is even more difficult for me to believe is that he is going to be 18 in just a little over 3 months.  Like I said. . . .where does the time go.
I know, I know, that doesn't have anything to do with the Show Me Thursday fun, I guess I was just thinking out loud.

I'd like to thank everyone who played along last week in the SHOW ME THURSDAY #77 fun.  I had a blast.  Did you?
I so enjoy these posts and what you have to show me.  It's always so fun to see what everyone is working on and doing.  A glimpse into your life and I really do enjoy it.
So who was the lucky winner of the FREE DIGI?  That was none other than.. . .
FAIRYSPARKLE!
Congratulations!  I'll get that credited to your account this morning.  And if you all didn't get a chance to see her amazing creation, then you most certainly must check it out. It was wonderful and so creative!  That girl is a Jack of All Trades.  And sweet too!  

And this week, I'm doing something a little different. I am working on a few new things, but haven't gotten to finish anything because of the holiday. But I am currently finishing up one of these little cuties.  Which one do you think it is?  Cast your vote and you'll be entered to win a free digi from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop if you guess correctly. When entering, just choose the number of the sketch that you think I'll be finishing first and leave your comment.
All winning answers will be tallied and a random winner will be chosen from the correct guesses. Of course the winning image will not be revealed until next week, or that would totally give it away. Well, you get the idea.  
There will still be the random winner chosen from the SMThursday posts as well.  So there will be TWO winners this week.  How's that for fun.  And who doesn't LOVE a guessing game!?!?!?!  I know I certainly do.  

So get busy posting and get busy guessing!  You have two chances to win if you enter both!  You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, June 6th to link your photo or blog to be entered in the random drawing for the free image.  Which is the same cutoff time for the guessing game.  So come and play along.  We can't wait to see what you're working on.  And for those of you who are new to the SHOW ME THURSDAY fun, you can showcase WHATEVER you are working on.  It doesn't have to be crafty and it doesn't have to be anything that has to do with a Sassy Cheryl's image/card.
Didn't you hear me. . . .
GET BUSY!  LOL
Until next Thursday!  Have a great week!


Comments

  1. hello, j'ai admiré tes dessins et moi je vote pour le 3....ils sont superbe mais...j'ai un faible pour le 3eme, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to guess. Love them all and I think you'll be finishing #4.

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Fairy!!!! I know which one Judy is voting for, but I'm putting my number on #3. Whichever one it is, we're all going to have a winner to pick from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats FairySparkle!

    Fun guessing game, Cheryl! I'm going to guess #1 'cause secretly that's the one I'd like to see in the shop next. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cheryl.

    My guess is Cute Teddy #2. I really like your posts on blog so I'm happy to be your Follower.

    Keep up the good work. Your images are totally cute.

    Keti XXX

    p.s. My post of what I was doing this week follows as usually. I have 2 week holidays from work starting Monday, planing 7-day trip to Barcelona, but I hope I'll still find time to write a blog ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well!!!!!!!! Miss Shirley is right! I choose number 1. what a huge surprise:):)
    gotta love your little bears Cheryl!
    they are all going to be so much fun!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am guess number three and I love them all . I will try to show what I am working on soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Cheryl, they all look adorable and I can't wait to see them finished. But my guess is for #1 - cause I can't wait to see that adorable teddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Cheryl, you're killing me!! I love them all! HURRY UP! LOL,,,,,,I am guessing number 3 though, even though I had a tough time guessing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess#3...just because...besides Sally looks like she's had an interesting day....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Fairy honey!!! :0) :0)
    And Cheryl do I spy a bear in there somewhere? Smiles..xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them all, but I guess #3... :-)
    Hugs, Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Cheryl!

    I was making this card for the challenge - but forgot the paper strips in the background! So here I am! I think you will post the bear - love them all! Wising you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I do like them all and can't wait to see them each in the shop but my guess will be for #1.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of them but I think my fav in Number 1 so I am going to guess that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts