Show Me #72

Well, it's Thursday again.  Anyone see what happened to the first part of the week?  I'm missing mine.  LOL!    I'll find it eventually. . . .at least I hope so.  All joking aside, I have had a good week even though I feel like I haven't gotten a lot done.  I've been working on some fabulous new images, but they've been giving me a fit too.  So let's just keep moving on and have some fun, shall we.

Thanks to all the wonderful posts from last week.  They were all wonderful.  Great variety as always.  Thanks for taking the time out to take that photo, edit, upload and post.  I really appreciate it.
The winner for the SHOW ME #71 WAS. . . . .

CAROLYN

with this amazing creation.  If you didn't get a chance to see it, make sure you pop over there and take a look.  You won't regret it.
Carolyn, just drop me an email and I'll get that Free image credited to your account.

And here is a little something that I've been working on .  Yep. .. . .it's one of the ones that has been giving me trouble.  
Well, you know sisters always have an argument, sometime in their childhood, so why should Avery and Sam be any different.  This was the first thing that popped into my head after I initially drew them.  Look for it in the store soon.  Hope you'll like it.
And what do you have going on this week?  Show us. . . .PLEASE.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, April 25th to get your image or post linked up to be entered in the random FREE image giveaway.  Hope to see you here.  We'd love to see WHATEVER you're doing and remember it doesn't have to be craft related.
See you soon.


Comments

  1. Congratulations Carolyn. Fabulous card with bookmark.

    Oh Cheryl, have I seen this before both with me and my younger sister and my two girls. TOO FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheryl love this attitude thing you have going on here.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great image! It would work well with boys as well ;) Seems that this is what I see with mine... I have 3 boys and 1 girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts