Show Me #59

Time for another Show Me Thursday. We are already half way through January and before you know it, we'll be celebrating Valentine's Day!  Unbelievable isn't it. I hear that right many of you are having some snow.  I know that Judy, one of my DT members in Washington has been getting pounded with snow.
I for one, am glad that we are not getting any.  Phew!  Watch. . . as soon as I say that, we'll get some.

Thanks to all of the lovely ladies who played along with me last week in the nosey department.  Aren't we bad. . . .NAH!  I don't consider it being nosey. . . .I just consider it a short visit and I truly enjoy each and every photo and post.  You ladies are the best.
TRGenerator chose lucky #8 as this past weeks winner and that person is . . . . . .
Tootsie!  
Congratulations.  Just drop me an email and I'll get that FREE image credit to your account.  Thanks for sharing your lovely photos of your sweet dog Ollie.  He sure was a cute little thing!

And here is a little something that I'm working on.  She's actually almost completely colored and will be in the store probably sometime today.  So be sure to look for her.  I didn't get too many snowmen drawn this winter, but I promise to make up for it with some fun little spring images and characters.

Come play along.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, January 25th. to enter your photo or blog to be entered in the random drawing for the FREE image.  Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve this week . . . .and remember it can be ANYTHING! 
So grab those cameras and join in the fun.



Comments

  1. I'm loving Sally in Love. Congrats Tootsie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win, Tootsie! Happy Shopping.
    I'm really lovin' Sally, Cheryl. I need to treat myself to a couple of the new images this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Tootsie.
    Cheryl I'm loving these images I've "come back" to!!! :0)
    Hugs to you honey.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts