SHOW Me #42

Hello ladies!  How is your week going?  I can't believe that it is Thursday already.  Where did the time go with week.  And the days?  Has anybody seen them?  I'm still stuck back on Tuesday.  :)
Well, thank you to all the ladies that played along in the Show me fun this past week.  Not a lot of entries.  Everyone must be helping with homework.  That's ok.  I understand.

Well, the random winner for last weeks SHOW ME fun was lucky #3.  Anne, that's you.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your account credited for the FREE image.  Congrats!
So, here is a little something that I'm working on.  Hoping to have both a boy and a girl!  With all of the 9-11 remembrance shows, this came to mind as something that we all need to be doing.  Praying!
Whatcha think?

So, come play along.  We'd love to have you get nosey with us.  Just post your image or blog to be entered in the drawing for the FREE image.  Remember, it doesn't even have to be crafty.  It can be whatever you're working on!  Come play along. . . . .!



Comments

  1. We sure need this one. Great idea Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Anne!
    Love it Cheryl, what a sweetie. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Anne. You're going to have to wait on mine. I have a weekend to get through first. Cheryl, I'm loving this image, and one that's definitely needed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts