SHow Me #31

Wow.  What a week it has been. Heat, storms, rain and more heat.  Oh, the joys of summer.  Do I sound like I'm complaining?  hee hee?!
Don't mean to.  Just giving you an update.  Promise.
Thanks to everyone who braved the waters of showing your space and activity for the week.  A super turnout and just all around fun.  Hope you enjoyed snooping as much as I did.  I know you did.  Just admit it.
I am heading to the hospital today to see my new great niece.  She is arriving early this morning via C-section and may already be here by the time you read this. I cannot wait!  Love babies, as long as they are someone elses.


So, are you ready for the winner? Last weeks TRGenerator winner was #1.  
CraftyLadyDP. . . .stand up and collect your prize.  :)  
Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image right out to you.
Well, I've been working on multiple projects this week.  One of which is a secret for now.  :)  I know. That isn't nice, but you know I like to tease, so DEAL WITH IT!
I'll let you know soon.  Promise.
So here is a little something that will be in stores soon.  I'm not sure if I'm in love with the colors, so I'm still working on it.
Whatcha think?
So get a move on. Get those cameras out and start snapping those photos.
You know you want to show us.  :)  And we all want to see.
You'll have until Wednesday, July 6th., 5 PM EST to link your photo/blog.  Come on . . . .I have some VERY nosey readers.  Indulge them!  Please.

Comments

  1. Cheryl he looks fabby!! A wonderful fun looking images! Good luck for your niece hope all goes well. :0)
    HUGE congrats to crafty lady DP.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts