Color ME #28

Well, boo hoo.  No one entered the COLOR ME challenge last week.  Oh, that's ok, I'm really not upset.  I know how busy you ladies get during the summer and I know that most of the kids have been getting out of school for the summer.  Or perhaps, you just didn't like the image that I gave you last week.  I understand that too.  :)  Maybe this weeks images will entice you to enter.  I sure hope so!
Here are the COLOR ME images for this week.  Remember, they are both available for just $2 during the COLOR ME challenge.  You don't have to play along to get them for the discounted price, but I'd LOVE to see you enter.  
Babies First Steps-boy

 Babies First Steps-girl
So, get COLORING.   You'll have until 5 PM EST, Monday, June 27th. to upload your card or blog using Mr. Linky to qualify for the FREE image.  The winning card will be the model for the colored image that I offer in the store. (Winner is ALWAYS chosen by my son Zach.)
You may enter a card for each image.  Come and play along!

Just remember, you may also enter your completed card in the  Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog,  if you follow the "Baby gift card/money holder" theme.  You can win a $5 gift certificate in that challenge.
Can't wait to see what you do.  

Happy COLORING!



Comments

  1. So sorry Cheryl just had no time to play along last week, will try this week, BUT do have a major project to finish first or will have no 18th birtday present for Saturday then I'll be in trouble going to the party with no present.
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have not had a chance to do much coloring...so these were so fun to do. Quick and easy and OH SO Cute. Thanks Cheryl!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now honey they are just simply adorable!! Even if I don't get chance to play along I will be having these two images for keeps! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts