Show Me #20

Yep, it's Thursday again.  Where does the time go?  I wish I knew, I'd bottle up some and save it for 'day extensions.'  Oh, if that were only possible.  Hope that you are all having an amazing week and that you're ready for another SHOW ME post.  We had a lot of people participate last week, and I enjoyed ALL of them.  I have to admit that it's fun to see everything that you all are doing and not just the crafting part.  Gives it a little variety, don't ya think?

Thanks to everyone who played along this past week.  Can't wait to see what you're going to show me this week.
Well, enough with the chit chat, let's get to the random winner for last weeks SHOW ME post.  
That lucky person is Ann. . . .with lucky #11.  You go girl!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image out to you.  
Here's a little something that I was working on Monday evening.  It started out more as a doodle and the more I drew, the more it came to life.  It's funny how that happens.  A fun surprise though.  Still working out all the kinks, but it's coming along.  I hope to finish her and have her ready for you by next Tuesday.
Whatcha think?

Now, get busy and snap a photo of something that you're working on.  I don't care what it is.  You know, I'm surprised that Marlene hasn't posted a 'silly' photo of her cleaning the toilet or something.  hee hee.  But that's the point, you don't have to be crafting and even if you are, it doesn't even have to be a Sassy Cheryl image.  We noseys just want to see what you have going on.  So get busy.  
You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, April 20th to post your photo or blog using Mr. Linky.  So, come on.  Join in the fun.  We love it.  Don't we sassys!!!!
And don't forget about the GUESSING GAME.  Another one starts tomorrow.  Think your guess is right?  Well, tune in tomorrow and you'll find out.  

Comments

  1. Wow I'm on the ball today!! hehe! You can tell I was outa bed WAY too early this morning!! hehe!
    Your pic looks very interesting hun. :0)
    Oh and Ann? - MASSIVE MASSIVE CONGRATS Sweety!! :0) :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Ann! I will be sure to check out this new image on Tuesday, Cheryl. Looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cheryl...love the new image...she is a cutie as always. enjoy a little down time!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts