Show Me #18

Well, it's time to get NOSEY again.  Each week I get the biggest kick out of seeing what you're working on and what your space is like for the week.  I'd show you mine as far as the desk/etc., but it certainly would be boring.  Just the same old black desk with the Cintiq and iMac, so I'm glad that you all are willing to share yours. Certainly much more exciting.

I also have a little something up my sleeve too, but can't share that until April.  :)  I know, I know.  That's mean, but oh well.  You'll be as excited as I am.  Hmmmm.  I wonder what it could be.

Thanks to everyone who braved the task of sharing this week.  So, much, fun!  
Congratulations Tootsie.  Just drop me an email and I'll get that FREE image right out to you.
So, here is just a little ditty that I'm working on for next week.  She's a sassy little dancer!  Haven't completely decided on everything, but she's coming along.
Okay, so what are working on this week?  Can't wait to see.  And for you newbies, NO, it doesn't have to be a Sassy image, it can be WHATEVER you just happen to be working on.  Perhaps your baking or organizing. Whatever it is, we'd all love to see. . . .and so would all of these fun, snoopy ladies.  And believe you, me, they are nosey.  

Just post your photo or blog using Mr. Linky.  You'll have until 5 PM, Wednesday, April 6th. to enter for a chance for the FREE image.

And don't forget to play in for the Guessing Game.  Another one starts tomorrow.  Will WANNA BE  BUNNY be on top again?  Hmmm.  Could be!  But then again, maybe not!  But come and play along.  It's lots of fun.

Comments

  1. Congrats Tootsie! I'm completely curious about your April surprise, Cheryl. I'm sure it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, you are a terrible tease. Please tell me, I promise not to tell a soul! :)

    Like that Sassy Little Dancer. She an sure dance her way into my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute!! No, don't tell Linda.. just whisper to me what it is...your secret is MY secret!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful and MUST have when she hits the store hun. (If she hasn't already - I've almost a whole week to catch up on!!)
    Wow she's so cute..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...what a cute little dancer she is. My Little Tootsie danced for us yesterday.
    Well my submission through me out the door for show me! I have 4 new babies! A gotta see...really different type of submission but that is what was presented to me today...Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cheryl, she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts